Friday, July 16, 2010

Request-A-Post Winner - July

While I was hoping the contest would be a little more competitive and get more votes and input than what it received, we have come to a winner. With six votes to two, Sulfox has won the contest and it looks like the blog post you guys would like to see most is the evolution of gaming from it's start until now. So that's what you will get. I am going to begin on the research immediately and give you guys the most informative post that I can. To sulfox, congratulations! You will receive your Riot Points $10 code. You can either send me an e-mail or private message me on LoL and I will get that to you immediately. To the rest of my viewers, don't be discouraged, the Request-A-Post contest will occur again at the beginning of August. I haven't decided on what the prize will be and I was hoping that you guys could give me some ideas. Thank everyone that participated this go around and as always, happy hunting.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! It worked thanks man. I'll go spread the site around.

    ReplyDelete