Friday, July 2, 2010

Play Your Favorite Classic Games Online.... For Free


For months now I have been dying to go back and replay through some of my favorite childhood games but the cost of the older gaming systems and older games has put me off. Recently I found a play through these games and do it for free. While searching through google the other night I ran across a free toolbar that let me play the game that I had been fiending for, the original Super Mario Bros. It also enabled me to play another one of my timeless favorites, Sonic the Hedgehog. Using the keyboard instead of the controller did take a little bit of getting used to, but once I did I found myself completely lost in memory lane. The nostalgia I felt was great and halfway through the day I found myself still playing. If you're like me and you miss those classic games and he feelings they gave you then you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment