Monday, July 5, 2010

Greatest Simple Online Game I Have Played!


Peggle. Wow, what a name. When I was recommended to try this game I thought the person was kidding, but I decided to give it a whirl. Three hours later I realized that I was still playing... for a simple free online game, Peggle is a definate winner. If you've never played, the object of the game is to destroy blocks with little metal balls. Sounds easy, right? Well, it starts off that way. The game only gives you eight balls per level and with those eight balls you must eliminate all of the blocks. I thought I was the Peggle King until I got about fifteen levels in and lost... but I picked up my pride and came back to finish out the game (which is fifty-five levels of block busting fun). The graphics are great for a block busting game and the blocks are arranged into cool looking shapes. It even has a cast of goofy characters that you play against. You can check out Peggle for free here. Oh, and if any of you have played a simple game that's more fun than Peggle leave me a link so I can check it out.

1 comment:

  1. What a blog post!! Very informative and also easy to understand. Looking for more such comments!! Do you have a facebook? I recommended it on digg. The only thing that it’s missing is a bit of new design.
    Elo boost

    ReplyDelete